Versatile new system for checking:
- 3-point out of roundness.
- Standard 2-point I.D. and O.D. check.
- Internal or External grooves.
- Shallow counterbores.
- Thin wall or narrow parts.
Features of the Tri-Chek 1800:
- Easy to set with a Master Ring or Jo Blocks
- Reliable Reed Spring motion-will not lose accuracy.
- Rugged construction for in-shop use
- Solid - stable - .0001 accuracy built to last for years.
- Light contact pressure for checking thinwall parts.
- Easily checks narrow parts or shallow counterbores.
- Checks ID or OD angles - chamfers - tapers.
- Digital and Dial gage capable
Tri-Chek 1800 Specifications:
- 1-5/8" to 18-3/8" ID checking capacity.
- 17-3/4" OD checking capacity
- Checks up to 3" high parts with standard contact discs.
- Retracts 1/2" to check internal grooves.rsatiew System for
- Standard 5/16" diameter stem adaptable for special applications.
- Top plate dimensions: 21" x 20"
- Slot to slot: 19"