- Easy to set with a Master Ring or Jo Blocks
- Reliable Reed Spring motion-will not lose accuracy.
- Rugged construction for in-shop use
- Solid - stable - .0001 accuracy built to last for years.
- Light contact pressure for checking thinwall parts.
- Easily checks narrow parts or shallow counterbores.
- Checks ID or OD angles - chamfers - tapers.
Versatile New System for checking:
- 3-point out of roundness.
- Standard 2-point I.D. and O.D. check.
- Internal or External grooves.
- Shallow counterbores.
- Thin wall or narrow parts.
Tri-chek 900 Specifications
- 1-3/4" to 9" ID checking capacity.
- 1/2" to 8-1/8" OD checking capacity
- Center to center of 5/16" O stems: 8-3/4"
- Checks up to 3" high parts with standard contact discs.
- Retracts 1/2" to check internal grooves.
- Standard 5/16" diameter stem adaptable for special applications